Conditions of participation and access at Summer Well Festival 2019 9, 10, 11 August 2019, Știrbey Domain, Buftea
GENERAL RULES & INFO
Venue opens at 18:00 on Friday 9 and at 12:00 on Saturday 10 & Sunday 11.
Your festival wristband must be kept intact and worn at all times.
DO NOT REMOVE YOUR WRISTBAND AT ANY POINT. IF YOU REMOVE IT YOU WILL HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER TICKET.
All attendees are subject to search upon entry. In case of refusal, they will not be granted access to the festival.
Line-up and set times are subject to change.
All ages are welcome. Children ages 12 and under are free.
These conditions will be applied for the Summer Well Festival 2019 organized by SC LIVADA ADVERTISING SRL hereinafter referred to as Organizer and defines the rules and conditions that each participant at the event must comply as well as the rights and obligations of the Organizer and the Participant.
WHAT IS ALLOWED IN THE VENUE?
NO Aerosol Products/Aerosol Cans
NO Air Horns
NO Professional Audio & Video Recording Devices
NO Bicycles, Skates, Scooters or Skateboards
NO Chairs or Coolers
NO Chains or Chain Wallets
NO Detachable Lens Cameras
NO Drones or Remote Control Aircraft, Cars or Toys
NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
NO Fireworks, Explosives or Road Flares
NO Flyers, Samples, Giveaways or Promotional Items
NO Guns, Ammunition or Tasers
NO Hoverboards or Segways
NO Kites or Sky Lanterns
NO Knives, Weapons or Sharp Objects
NO Laser Pointers
NO Outside Food or Beverage
NO Pepper Spray or Mace
NO Pets or Other Animals
NO Selfie Sticks, Tripods
NO Sharpies, Markers or Paint Pens
NO Stuffed Animals
NO Tents or Sleeping Bags
NO Toy Guns, Water Guns or Sling Shots
NO Video Cameras
NO Mosquito/bug spray
YES Baby Blankets
YES Baby Strollers
YES Backpacks (Medium, size of A4)
YES Cameras (Non-Pro Digital and Film)
YES Chapstick and Lip Balm
YES Cigarettes and Lighters
YES Dancing Shoes
YES Ear Plugs
YES Eye Drops
YES Fanny Packs and Hip Bags
YES Hand Sanitizer and Baby Wipes
YES Mobile Phones and Chargers
YES Purses and Handbags
YES Small Blankets & Towels
YES Sunblock (Non-Aerosol)
I. The Regulation
- This Regulations is an agreement between the Organizer and the Participant
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify the rules without prior notice to the Participant. Any changes will be posted on the Summer Well Festival website – https://summerwell.ro/rules-regulations.html.
- By buying a ticket, the Participant is obliged to respect this Regulation.
II. Tickets, types of tickets and ticket purchases
1. Tickets and wristbands
1.1 There are four types of tickets for the festival:
- The two-day pass
- Single day ticket
- Night Picnic ticket
- Camping ticket
1.2. Passes/tickets can be purchased online until August 10 (easytickets.ro, entertix.ro, eventim.ro, bilete.ro, blt.ro, festicket.com) or the Eventim Network (Orange shops) in stock.
1.3. On 9th, 10th and 11th of August tickets will be available at the festival entrance.
1.4. The two-days pass provides access for August 9 between 18:00 - 02:00 and August 10 & 11, between 12:00 – 04:00.
1.5. A single day ticket provides access for the Night Picnic and the first day of festival Saturday 10, or the second day, Saturday 11, between 12:00 – 04:00.
1.6. A Night Picnic ticket provides access for August 9 between 18:00 - 02:00.
1.7. A Camping ticket provides access to the campsite for August 9 from 12:00 to August 12 until 12:00.
1.8. We only guarantee the validity of the tickets purchased through our festival partners listed in Section II. 1.2.
1.9. The reselling of the tickets as well as of the invitations it is strictly prohibited. The organizers reserve the right to prohibit access to the festival area to those who perform such activities and confiscate the tickets and/or invitations in their possession.
1.10. It is strictly forbidden to publish on social networks or other sites the unique code of a ticket.
1.11. Upon ticket validation (regardless of type) the Participant will receive an intact wristband which ensures entry into the festival. After scanning the ticket, the Participant must keep the bracelet on during both days of festival. The loss, damage or destruction of the wristband is the sole responsibility of the Participant and in any of the cases the wristband will no longer offer any right and the Participant will be obligated to purchase a new ticket. The Organizer is entitled to accompany outside the festival perimeter people not wearing the wristband.
2. Buying tickets
2.1 Tickets can be bought through easytickets.ro, entertix.ro, eventim.ro, bilete.ro, blt.ro, festicket.com.
2.2 Tickets purchased though Easytickets will be made through easytickets.ro. After buying, the ticket it will be send electronically to the buyer, more specifically to the email address provided or to mobile application account. Tickets are not nominal and the buyer can purchase a maximum of five tickets at once/ per session.
2.2 Tickets purchased through the Eventim network will be made through eventim.ro or from Eventim locations (Orange shops).
3. Tickets return
3.1 Once bought, the tickets cannot be replaced and their value cannot be returned.
4. Changing prices
4.1 The Organizer reserves the right to change ticket prices without prior notice.
III. Event participation
1.1. Entry to the festival will be allowed only through the designated zone based on the ticket that will be replaced with an access wristband. All the Participants should have identification.
1.2. Access for children under 12 years is free and is allowed only if they are accompanied by a parent. The accompanying parent must present a valid ticket for his and his child access. A parent can accompany only one child. (A ticket grants access to him and one child).
1.3. Access for people between 12 and 16 years is allowed only if they have a valid ticket and are accompanied by a parent.
1.4. All minors must carry on them a copy of their birth certificate or any other identification and the declaration of commitment signed and completed by the minor’s parent or legal guardian.
1.5. It is not allowed with the following things: drugs, pyrotechnic devices, glass, sharp objects, knives, umbrellas, explosive, toxic or flammable objects, objects that could hurt others.
1.6. In accordance with laws at the festival participants cannot bring in the following items: knives, pepper spray, chains, or any other object that represents public danger.
1.7. Participants are not allowed to bring in any food or liquids in the festival area.
1.8. Participants take full responsibility for attending the festival, including the following:
- People with physical or mental illness for whom crowded area, loud noises, special sound, visual and audio effects represent a risk, assume all liability for any prejudice that they may suffer during the event. The show can contain powerful light effects that could harm children or epileptic persons. Regarding the risks of injury or property damage, the show does not assume any liability.
- In terms of play, entertainment and sports areas and other alike that can pose a risk of injury, participants will make sure that they have the physical and mental condition to participate.
1.9. It is strictly forbidden to enter the festival by car without a car pass issued by the Organizer.
1.10. Animal access is prohibited.
2. Code of conduct – festival area
2.1. All participants must comply with the social rules, laws and those listed in this Regulation. Participants are not allowed to conduct any activities that could endanger or affect in any way the safety or the rights of any other participant.
2.2. The Organizer assumes no responsibility for any damage (mental/physical) caused by a non-compliance with the Regulation and may request compensations from the participants that violate it.
2.3. Once in the festival area, participants are required to respect and to not destroy the environment and the Știrbey Domain, including afferent buildings and green spaces.
2.4. During the festival, the Organizer, the Organizer’s partners or accredited media have the right to record and photograph at the event. Participants must acknowledge that it is possible to appear in such materials without being able to claim any rights on those materials. The Organizer and its partners/sponsors has the right to use these materials and publish them on various channels (e.g. Facebook) and use them in advertising campaigns without compensating in any way the Participant.
2.5. Participants acknowledge that on festival grounds it is strictly prohibited any commercial or advertising activity without the written consent of the Organizer.
2.6. Minors are prohibited alcohol consumption. Drug use is illegal and strictly forbidden and will be punished according to laws.
2.7. Swimming in the lake that is situated on the festival grounds is prohibited and extremely dangerous.
2.8. Throughout the course of the festival and in all its actions, it is strictly forbidden any activities for the promotion of political parties and any political propaganda activity is forbidden.
2.9. Any manifestations or messages of a discriminatory, immoral or offensive nature are also strictly forbidden.
2.10. The organizer reserves the right to request remedies for situations contrary to this regulation, including inviting the participant to leave the festival space.
3. Camping Area
3.1. The Summer Well Campgrounds OPEN at 12 PM on Friday, 9 August, 2019 and CLOSE at 12 PM on Monday, August 12, 2019.
3.2. All camping attendees must be 18 years of age or older and have valid ID.
3.3. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian or have with them the “Declaration of Commitment” signed by their parent or legal guardian.
3.4. Checking in to the campsite
● Each camping attendee must have their own festival ticket and camping ticket for entrance.
● Every individual wanting to camp or enter the campgrounds will need to purchase their OWN camping ticket. If you are camping with a group, each individual in your group must have their own camping ticket. You cannot share camping tickets.
● Upon arrival at campgrounds, you will be given a camping wristband. The camping ticket will be scanned. This wristband guarantees you a spot at that particular camping facility only. It also shows the number of this campsite. The wristband must be kept at all time until 12pm on Monday 13 August.
● Those who have access to camping can get out and get in whenever they want only if they keep their wristband on hand.
● In the campsite it is forbidden any type of vehicle and the access of people that did not acquire a camping ticket or that do not have a wristband.
● Participants must come with a suitable tent depending on the number of people that will sleep in it. It is not allowed with a tent larger than the number of people. The Organizer reserves the right not to accept certain types of tent.
3.5. Safety at the campsite
● Tents will be installed in designated areas.
● Every campsite is divided into zones, which are marked out by means of fluorescent ribbon. Tents must be set up on the proper pitches. Fire lanes have been set out between the zones. They must be kept clear at all times. Tents in the fire lane will be immediately removed by the campsite staff.
● It is not allowed to mount tents on the roads, in shower, restaurant, toilet or access area.
● First aid - The Red Cross/SMURD ambulance service are permanently present. Need first aid? Call 112.
3.6. Clean camping - In order to keep the campgrounds as clean as possible, each camper will receive a bin bag on arrival. The idea is to leave the (full) bag behind when you leave, in the dedicated area.
3.7. Cigarettes are ALLOWED on the campsite.
3.8. ALLOWED on the campsite
- Backpacks and luggage
- Packed food and cans
- Water in sealed plastic container
- Flags and selfie sticks
- Photo and video equipment
- Insulin (with prescription)
3.9. NOT ALLOWED on the campsite
- Participants are not allowed to enter alcoholic beverages;
- Tents of an excessive size;
- Sharp objects, weapons;
- Glass containers except for: medicine, deodorants, makeup and perfume;
- Drones, remote control toys and sports games;
- Drugs and/or narcotic substances. If a Participant is found with illegal substances or
objects, the holder will be handed over to the authorities;
- Gas burners, installations or other flammable substances are forbidden by order of the fire department;
- Power generators cause extra trouble for all those would like to catch some sleep and they constitute an additional safety hazard. Leave them at home for they will not be allowed on the camp site;
- (Small) fires, torches, candles, cookers, charcoal BBQ, stoves and grills etc.: fire is dangerous, especially with so many tents crowded together. So it is strictly forbidden to light open fires! The same is also true for the festival ground;
- Pets, except guide dogs;
- Umbrellas, folding umbrellas;
- Garden furniture;
- Bicycle or skateboards;
- Music equipment: on pain of confiscation! Keep the noise down. Some people would like to get some sleep;
- Commercial activities:
1. Marketing distribution of goods for advertising purposes is prohibited in the campsite area or in the access area.
It is strictly forbidden to deal drugs, sell food or drinks, tickets and so on.
3. Flyers: it is forbidden to hand out flyers or any other promotional material.
● All participants in the campsite will be subject to body searches and baggage checks whenever they will enter the campsite. Once confiscated, the objects will not be recovered later. Participants have the right to leave them in the car.
● Good advice to avoid theft: leave your valuable stuff at home. The entire campsite area will be supervised by security agents however it is not recommended to leave valuables in the tent, unguarded. None of the organizing parties (campgrounds supervisor, festival organizer, local authorities) can be held responsible for any materials misplaced, lost or stolen. Should you decide to take valuables along, you can always store them in Wardrobe area at the venue entrance.
● Damaging the camping area, toilets, showers, pool, lighting, restaurant or other objects will be punished and the accused must pay their value.
3.11. All campers are expected to behave in a manner that is courteous to other campers.
4.1. On festival grounds the Organizer provides security through a qualified and competent partner designated to do so. During the event, participants are required to comply with the security agents, to collaborate with them and to respect their instructions in case of an emergency.
4.2. In the event of acts of violence or endangerment of others, security agents may decide to evacuate the people involved in outside the premises where the event takes place.
5. First Aid
5.1. If necessary, areas of first aid are available on festival grounds.
6. Lost objects
6.1. Lost property should be brought to Wardrobe (it will be marked on the festival map on the mobile application). Owners can recover the object/objects after they undergo an identifying lost object procedure. After the festival, the organizer will keep the objects recovered for a period of 15 days.
7. Products and Services
7.1. During the event, products and services are available in specially designed areas (bar, food court). Participants undertake to use as payment for their purchase only payment methods and tools accepted by the Organizer and their partners. As a general rule, payment inside the event will be made using special festival cards.
IV. Guarantees and responsibilities
- The Organizer guarantees access and use of festival services to every participant that owns a valid ticket. In case of force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, the dates of the festival can be modified unilaterally by the Organizer.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the music program hours. The Participant has no right to demand compensation for these changes.
- The Organizer reserves the right to not be responsible for damages that take place on festival grounds that are not on account of poor organization or neglect.
- The Organizer is not responsible for actions that occur outside of the festival area.
- The Organizer is entitled, effective immediate, to prohibit access to a Participant in the festival area, totally or partially, or to invite the Participant to leave the festival premises, in case of a regulation breach or a law currently in force in Romania.
- Disputes and applicable law
- Any disputes arising between the Organizer on the one hand and any of the Participants on the other shall be settled amicably or, if that is not possible, the disputes will be settled by the competent court of Bucharest, from the Organizer's headquarters, in accordance with the common law.
- The applicable law is Roman law.
VII. Major case
- In case of war, riot, terrorist attacks, demonstrations, economic embargo, accident, fire, natural disaster, earthquake, flood, major short circuit, epidemics, official resolution, or other any other care that cannot be prevented or controlled by the Organizer or Participant, neither party is obliged to respect the obligations of this Regulation.
VIII. Other clauses
- The organizer has the right to amend and add/complete this Regulation, in well-founded situations, with the corresponding obligation to inform the Participants on the Festival's web site.
- The organizer reserves the right to perform checks both in the festival area and in the Camping area in order to ensure that this Regulations is respected by all Participants.