RULES & REGULATIONS
Conditions of participation and access at Summer Well Festival 2022
12-14 August 2022, Știrbey Domain, Buftea
GENERAL RULES & INFO
The venue opens at on Friday, August 12 at 16:00, , Saturday, August 143 at 12:00, Sunday, August 14th at 12:00
The festival bracelet must be kept intact and worn at all times.
DO NOT REMOVE THE BRACELET. IF YOU TAKE IT OUT, YOU HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER TICKET.
The festival will take place with maximum / unlimited capacity, in compliance with the laws and decisions that establish the rules for access and the development of events that will be valid during the festival days (August 12-14, 2022)
All attendees are subject to search upon entry, no exceptions allowed. The refusal of body control entails the prohibition of access to the festival for the participant.
Access to the Location may be restricted or temporarily limited, due to measures / restrictions imposed at local and / or national level manditory measures/restrictions regarding the maximum number of persons allowed in the Location, without it being susceptible to cause any prejudice to any Particpant.
As a result of these rules, the Participants expressly give up the right to claim any fully or partial reimbursment of any amounts paid to the Organizer or for any remedy for any prejudice whenever their access to the Festival is restricted, partially or totally, temporarily or definitively, as well as made conditional, following the aforementioned circumstances; the Participants acknowledge and agree to follow the enforceable regulations and the public authorities’ recommendations.
Depending on the evolution of the epidemiological situation, the legal norms and the recommendations issued by the competent authorities, the Organizer may impose additional measures or restrictions on access to the Festival. In the same way, if the competent authorities will relax the access measures to the events, this will be reflected in the way in which the access to the festival will be made. All these additional measures will be announced in due time both on the official website of the festival and on the social pages.
In special situations, other measures can be taken (for example, but not limited to the installation of temperature scanners, special tents for sorting, statements on one's own responsibility regarding some aspects of personal life, etc.) by the organizers, measures intended exclusively for your safety The measures will be taken in accordance with the legal provisions during the festival.
The refusal of any participant to comply with the rules, respectively the imposed controls, entails the prohibition of access to the festival!
In the case of special situations, for example, but not limited to the epidemics, pandemics, or other situations that would threaten the health of the participants that exceed the normal parameters of health and if certain rules are imposed, the Organizers reserve the right to refuse access to certain persons who do not fulfill the conditions stipulated by the norms in force at the moment.
The Organizer holds the right to modify this Regulation whenever necessary or the legal norms regarding extreme cases of force majeure or fortuitous case will be modified.
Line-up and set times are subject to change. All changes will be announced in advance, but the organizer cannot be held responsible for these unforeseen and unwanted situations.
The organizer holds the right to modify, restructure the format of the Festival, the services and products provided within the Festival, as it considers necessary, at its own discretion. The participants do not have the right to raise any claims of patrimonial or non-patrimonial nature from the Organizers regarding these changes.
Therefore, Summer Well does not guarantee the participants, the availability, the content or the number of performances and services and / or performances, as for example but without being limited to: the concert of a certain artist, the situation in which the performance of the artist will not rise to the expectations of the participants, the location where the scene will be located, etc.
The Organizer will make every effort to respect the program and the line-up announced, but if its provision becomes impossible, then the organizers will do everything possible to replace the program and / or the artist, and to communicate in advance to the participants both on the festival website and on the socializing pages.
Summer Well will not be canceled in case of unfavorable weather, but in situations where the state authorities request the suspension and / or cancellation and / or postponement of the festival due to force majeure, the festival or part of it will be suspended / canceled / postponed, and the organizers will not be held responsible for this situation.
Children under the age of 12 years have free entry accompanied by a parent / guardian with a valid ticket. The access of children and minors in the festival venus will be made exclusively in compliance with the rules in force on the days when the festival takes place.
This regulation applies to the Summer Well Festival 2022 event organized by SC LIVADA ADVERTISING Ltd Company hereinafter referred to as Organizer and defines the rules that each participant in the event must comply with, as well as the rights and obligations of the Organizer and Participant.
WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE VENUE?
Aerosol Products/Aerosol Cans
Professional Audio & Video Recording Devices
Bicycles, Skates, Scooters or Skateboards
Chairs or Coolers
Chains or Chain Wallets
Detachable Lens Cameras
Drones or Remote Control Aircraft, Cars or Toys
Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
Fireworks, Explosives or Road Flares
Flyers, Samples, Giveaways or Promotional Items
Guns, Ammunition or Tasers
Hoverboards or Segways
Kites or Sky Lanterns
Knives, Weapons or Sharp Objects
Outside Food or Beverage
Pepper Spray or Mace
Pets or Other Animals
Selfie Sticks, Tripods
Sharpies, Markers or Paint Pens
Tents or Sleeping Bags
Toy Guns, Water Guns or Sling Shots
WHAT IS ALLOWED IN THE VENUE?
Backpacks (Medium, size of A4)
Cameras (Non-Pro Digital and Film)
Chapstick and Lip Balm
Cigarettes and Lighters
Fanny Packs and Hip Bags
Hand Sanitizer and Baby Wipes
Mobile Phones and Chargers
Purses and Handbags
Small Blankets & Towels
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS CONCERNING THE REGULATION
1. This Regulations is an agreement between the Organizer and the Participant
2. The Organizer reserves the right to modify the rules without prior notice to the Participant. Any changes will be posted on the Summer Well Festival website – https://summerwell.ro/rules-regulations.html.
3. By purchasing a ticket/ subscription and / or by accessing the Festival premises, the Participant declares that he / she has read, understood and is obliged to comply with these Regulations.
II.TICKETS, TYPES OF TICKETS AND TICKET PURCHASES
1. Tickets and wristbands
- EARLY BIRD pass valid for the entire festival, August 12-14, 2022
1.3. On August 12,13,14 tickets will also be available at the Festival entrance.
1.4. The subscription for the entire festival ensures the access of the participants during its entire duration, respectively August 12-14, 2022.
1.5 . We guarantee only the validity of the tickets purchased through the festival partners, partners that will be validated on the Festival website and on the socialization pages of the Festival
1.6. Resale and / or purchase of tickets or invitations is strictly forbidden. The organizers reserve the right to prohibit the access to the festival area of persons who have tickets purchased from unauthorized third parties.
1.7. It is strictly forbidden to publish the single ticket series on social networks or on websites, as well as to sell tickets.
1.8. At the time of ticket validation (regardless of type) the participant receives an intact bracelet that ensures entry into the festival space. After scanning the ticket, the Participant must keep the bracelet in hand on both days of the festival. Loss, damage or destruction of the bracelet is the sole responsibility of the participant. In case of damage or loss, the bracelet no longer offers the Participant any new rights, he being obliged to purchase a new ticket. The organizer reserves the right to accompany people outside the festival perimeter who do not wear a bracelet.
2. Buying tickets
2.2. Tickets purchased on summerwell.ro, through the website www.easytickets.ro will be sent to the buyer in electronic format, on the email address provided or on the account of the mobile application. The tickets are not nominal, but they have a unique series and a buyer can purchase up to five tickets in a session.
3. Refund of tickets
3.1. In the unlikely event of the cancellation of the festival due to a situation of force majeure (alert status, state of emergency decreed by the Government in accordance with the provisions of the Romanian Constitution, pandemic, epidemic, natural calamities, etc.) The organizers will not be held responsible and will not they may be required to return the value of the tickets purchased up to that time.
3.2. The organizers will do everything possible for the event to take place in conditions of maximum safety for the participant at another time when the general situation will allow.
3.3.In the event that the Festival will be postponed for another period, when the situation will allow it to take place in conditions of maximum safety for all participants, purchased tickets automatically extend their validity for the date on which the festival will reopen its gates, according legal provisions
3.4.In the unlikely event that the festival will be postponed for an indefinite period, participants who have already purchased tickets may request a voucher that will allow them to purchase a ticket valid for the next edition of the festival, or they can request the equivalent value of the purchased ticket, depending on the norms in force at that moment.
4. Changing prices
4.1 The Organizer reserves the right to change ticket prices without prior notice.
5. MONEY REFUND
You can request a refund if you are unable to participate in the festival, 10th edition of 2022.
III. Event participation
1.1. Entry to the festival will be allowed only through the designated zone based on the ticket that will be replaced with an access wristband. All the Participants should have identification.
1.2. Access for children under 12 years is free and is allowed only if they are accompanied by a parent. The accompanying parent must present a valid ticket for his and his child access. A parent can accompany only one child. (A ticket grants access to him and one child).
1.3. Access for people between 12 and 16 years is allowed only if they have a valid ticket and are accompanied by a parent.
1.4. All minors must carry on them a copy of their birth certificate or any other identification and the declaration of commitment signed and completed by the minor’s parent or legal guardian.The organizers shall not be liable for verifying the signatures not for the manner in which the statements are signed. These aspects shall be the responsibility of the participants presenting these statements at the entrance.
1.5. Access with the following is prohibited: drugs, pyrotechnics, glass, blunt objects, knives, umbrellas, explosive, toxic or flammable material, objects that may injure others.
1.6. In accordance with the laws in force, participants may not introduce the following objects into the festival: knives, paralyzing spray, chains or other objects that represent a public danger.
1.7. Participants may not enter the festival perimeter with food or liquids of any kind.
1.8. Participants take full responsibility for attending the festival, including the following:
- People with physical or mental illness for whom crowded area, loud noises, special sound, visual and audio effects represent a risk, assume all liability for any prejudice that they may suffer during the event. The show can contain powerful light effects that could harm children or epileptic persons. Regarding the risks of injury or property damage, the show does not assume any liability.
- In terms of play, entertainment and sports areas and other alike that can pose a risk of injury, participants will make sure that they have the physical and mental condition to participate.
1.9. It is strictly forbidden to enter the festival by car without a car pass issued by the Organizer.
1.10. Animal access is prohibited.
2. Code of conduct – festival area
2.1. All participants must comply with the social rules, laws and those listed in this Regulation. Participants are not allowed to conduct any activities that could endanger or affect in any way the safety or the rights of any other participant.
2.2. The Organizer assumes no responsibility for any damage (mental/physical) caused by a non-compliance with the Regulation and may request compensations from the participants that violate it.
2.3. Once in the festival area, participants are required to respect and to not destroy the environment and the Știrbey Domain, including afferent buildings and green spaces.
2.4. During the festival, the Organizer, the Organizer’s partners or accredited media have the right to record and photograph at the event. Participants must acknowledge that it is possible to appear in such materials without being able to claim any rights on those materials. The Organizer and its partners/sponsors has the right to use these materials and publish them on various channels (e.g. Facebook) and use them in advertising campaigns without compensating in any way the Participant.
2.5. Participants acknowledge that on festival grounds it is strictly prohibited any commercial or advertising activity without the written consent of the Organizer.
2.6. Minors are prohibited alcohol consumption. Drug use is illegal and strictly forbidden and will be punished according to laws.
2.7. Swimming in the lake that is situated on the festival grounds is prohibited and extremely dangerous.
2.8. Throughout the course of the festival and in all its actions, it is strictly forbidden any activities for the promotion of political parties and any political propaganda activity is forbidden.
2.9. Any manifestations or messages of a discriminatory, immoral or offensive nature are also strictly forbidden.
2.10. The organizer reserves the right to request remedies for situations contrary to this regulation, including inviting the participant to leave the festival space.
3. Security within the premises of the Festival
3.1. On festival grounds the Organizer provides security through a qualified and competent partner designated to do so. During the event, participants are required to comply with the security agents, to collaborate with them and to respect their instructions in case of an emergency.
32. In the event of acts of violence or endangerment of others, security agents may decide to evacuate the people involved in outside the premises where the event takes place.
4. First Aid
4.1. If necessary, areas of first aid are available on festival grounds.
5. Lost objects
5.1. Lost property should be brought to Wardrobe (it will be marked on the festival map on the mobile application). Owners can recover the object/objects after they undergo an identifying lost object procedure. After the festival, the organizer will keep the objects recovered for a period of 15 days.
6. Products and Services
6.1. During the event, products and services are available in specially designed areas (bar, food court). Participants undertake to use as payment for their purchase only payment methods and tools accepted by the Organizer and their partners. As a general rule, payment inside the event will be made using special festival cards.
IV. Guarantees and responsibilities
1. The Organizer guarantees access and use of festival services to every participant that owns a valid ticket. In case of force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, the dates of the festival can be modified unilaterally by the Organizer.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to change the music program hours. The Participant has no right to demand compensation for these changes.
3. The Organizer reserves the right to not be responsible for damages that take place on festival grounds that are not on account of poor organization or neglect.
4. The Organizer is not responsible for actions that occur outside of the festival area.
1. The Organizer is entitled, effective immediate, to prohibit access to a Participant in the festival area, totally or partially, or to invite the Participant to leave the festival premises, in case of a regulation breach or a law currently in force in Romania.
VI. Disputes and applicable law
1. Any disputes arising between the Organizer on the one hand and any of the Participants on the other shall be settled amicably or, if that is not possible, the disputes will be settled by the competent court of Bucharest, from the Organizer's headquarters, in accordance with the common law.
2. The applicable law is Roman law.
VII. Force majeure and fortuitous case
1. In accordance with the legal provisions, the force majeure is considered any external event, unpredictable, absolutely invincible and inevitable.
The fortuitous case is an event that cannot be foreseen nor prevented by the person who would have been called to respond if the event had not occurred.
In such situations, unforeseen, the organizers are exempted from any liability!
2. In case of war, riot, terrorist attack, demonstrations, economic embargo, accident, fire, natural disaster, earthquake, flood, major short-circuit, epidemics, pandemics, official resolutions or other cases that cannot be foreseen or cannot be controlled by the Organizer or by the Participant, neither party is obliged to comply with the obligations of this Regulation strictly for the period in which it is declared a state of emergency or alert, epidemic or pandemic, but not limited to it.
3. If a situation of force majeure, including the impossibility of the Organizer for reasons independent of its will, prevents or delays all or partially the execution of the Official Festival Regulations, the Organizer will be exempted from liability for the fulfillment of its obligations for the period during which this fulfillment will be prevented. or delayed.
VIII. Other clauses
1. The organizer has the right to amend and add/complete this Regulation, in well-founded situations, with the corresponding obligation to inform the Participants on the Festival's web site.
2. The organizer reserves the right to perform checks both in the festival area and in the Camping area in order to ensure that this Regulations is respected by all Participants.
This Regulation was revised on August 16th, 2021