- The Summer Well Campgrounds OPEN at 12 PM on Friday, 9 August, 2019 and CLOSE at 12 PM on Monday, August 12, 2019.
- All camping attendees must be 18 years of age or older and have valid ID.
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian or have with them the “Declaration of Commitment” signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- Checking in to the campsite
· Each camping attendee must have their own festival ticket and camping ticket for entrance.
· Every individual wanting to camp or enter the campgrounds will need to purchase their OWN camping ticket. If you are camping with a group, each individual in your group must have their own camping ticket. You cannot share camping tickets.
· Upon arrival at campgrounds, you will be given a camping wristband. The camping ticket will be scanned. This wristband guarantees you a spot at that particular camping facility only. It also shows the number of this campsite. The wristband must be kept at all time until 12pm on Monday 12 August.
· Those who have access to camping can get out and get in whenever they want only if they keep their wristband on hand.
· In the campsite it is forbidden any type of vehicle and the access of people that did not acquire a camping ticket or that do not have a wristband.
· Participants must come with a suitable tent depending on the number of people that will sleep in it. It is not allowed with a tent larger than the number of people. The Organizer reserves the right not to accept certain types of tent.
- Safety at the campsite
· Tents will be installed in designated areas.
· Every campsite is divided into zones, which are marked out by means of fluorescent ribbon. Tents must be set up on the proper pitches. Fire lanes have been set out between the zones. They must be kept clear at all times. Tents in the fire lane will be immediately removed by the campsite staff.
· It is not allowed to mount tents on the roads, in shower, restaurant, toilet or access area.
· First aid - The Red Cross/SMURD ambulance service are permanently present. Need first aid? Call 112.
- Clean camping - In order to keep the campgrounds as clean as possible, each camper will receive a bin bag on arrival. The idea is to leave the (full) bag behind when you leave, in the dedicated area.
- Cigarettes are ALLOWED on the campsite.
- ALLOWED on the campsite
- Backpacks and luggage
- Packed food and cans
- Water in sealed plastic container
- Flags and selfie sticks
- Photo and video equipment
- Insulin (with prescription)
- NOT ALLOWED on the campsite
- Participants are not allowed to enter alcoholic beverages;
- Tents of an excessive size;
- Sharp objects, weapons;
- Glass containers except for: medicine, deodorants, makeup and perfume;
- Drones, remote control toys and sports games;
- Drugs and/or narcotic substances. If a Participant is found with illegal substances or objects, the holder will be handed over to the authorities;
- Gas burners, installations or other flammable substances are forbidden by order of the fire department;
- Power generators cause extra trouble for all those would like to catch some sleep and they constitute an additional safety hazard. Leave them at home for they will not be allowed on the camp site;
- (Small) fires, torches, candles, cookers, charcoal BBQ, stoves and grills etc.: fire is dangerous, especially with so many tents crowded together. So it is strictly forbidden to light open fires! The same is also true for the festival ground;
- Pets, except guide dogs;
- Umbrellas, folding umbrellas;
- Garden furniture;
- Bicycle or skateboards;
- Music equipment: on pain of confiscation! Keep the noise down. Some people would like to get some sleep;
- Commercial activities: marketing distribution of goods for advertising purposes is prohibited in the campsite area or in the access area. It is strictly forbidden to deal drugs, sell food or drinks, tickets and so on. It is forbidden to hand out flyers or any other promotional material.
· All participants in the campsite will be subject to body searches and baggage checks whenever they will enter the campsite. Once confiscated, the objects will not be recovered later. Participants have the right to leave them in the car.
· Good advice to avoid theft: leave your valuable stuff at home. The entire campsite area will be supervised by security agents however it is not recommended to leave valuables in the tent, unguarded. None of the organizing parties (campgrounds supervisor, festival organizer, local authorities) can be held responsible for any materials misplaced, lost or stolen. Should you decide to take valuables along, you can always store them in Wardrobe area at the venue entrance.
· Damaging the camping area, toilets, showers, pool, lighting, restaurant or other objects will be punished and the accused must pay their value.
- All campers are expected to behave in a manner that is courteous to other campers.